Please dear lord i haven't been here in a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoey128

Humble Prayer Partner
Please dear lord I haven't been here in a while I need a big prayer request we need to get a loan caught up soon we are behind and we also have a vet bill that needs to be paid before our dog gets sick again and we also need help finding a way to pay for house insurance now also and also pray that my husband's job picks up soon they aren't working that much right now please prayers are needed at this time thanks and God bless you
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Father, I pray this prayer for ###. Bring your healing touch and financial blessing to ###. They need you today God. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been stressed out and stagnant. I have been praying and trying to keep my head up but it's hard to. I can't keep going this route if I do I won't have anything. God please I ask you please make a way for me. I know I pray about this everyday that's because I really need you. I really need...
Replies
8
Views
331
Sometimes I wonder if God still loves me and is in my life. I am so worried he has given up on me because of my rebellion and my sinful nature. Please pray that I can be close to the Lord again and that he will forgive me 😭 also that me and my fiancé can start to worship him together more in...
Replies
11
Views
419
I've been more aggressive and angry lately. My thoughts have also been extremely unclean. This isn't the norm for me. Please help me by praying for me!
Replies
11
Views
432
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom