Please Continue To Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I am so depressed. I am so careless about him and I shouldn't be cause I do love him, I am just finding a big part of me is not relaxed. Help me Father in Heaven please. Please tell him to contact me. In the meantime, however long it takes, don't let him have a partner, save him for me and tell him to forgive me and have faith in me. Amen.
 
god said anything you ask for and is faithful to him he will give you. don't be depressed. he doesn't want you depressed. you are making yourself depressed. be good to yourself. God will see you through.
 
Lord bless her and lead her to the fullness of Your purpose and Truth in Jesus name set her free...
 
Aww bless you, it will get better just trust in the Lord because it might take time. Amen
 
Dear Grace1,

"I will lie down in peace and sleep, for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe."

Psalm 4:8 (NLT)

I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Lord,

I need you now because I am full of anxiety. Reading your Word brings comfort, as I ask you to come and take my heavy burdens. I take each burden, one by one, and lay them at your feet. Please carry them for me so that I don't have to. Replace them with your humble and gentle yoke so that I will find rest for my soul today. I receive your gift of peace of mind and heart. Thank you that I can lie down tonight in peace and sleep. I know that you, Lord, will keep me safe. I am not afraid because you are always with me. Please keep me daily, Lord, in your perfect peace.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to include me in your prayers. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time, headaches, weakness in the limbs, but my breathing has improved, and my back pains have lessened. May all the food and supplements i take help my cells become 100% healthy. Please pray that all my...
Replies
10
Views
239
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
152
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom