Please Continue To Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Please pray for the guy I love.

Pray God speaks to him and tells him to forgive me for the mistakes I made, pray God reminds him of the girl when he first saw her, pray that God reminds him of the good in me. Pray God speaks to him and tells him not to let me go, not to delete my number, not to hate me, pray God speaks to him and tells him to pursue me and to have faith that it will work out and I am changed and pray God speaks to him that he treats me well now there are no obstacles in the way I hope. Pray he does not have a partner, God save him for me I love him so much and am so sorry I messed up the chance you gave me, Father forgive me and give me another chance with him. Bring us together. You know the situation. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father I lift up in prayer ### and the man that she loves. I ask in the Holy Blessed Name of Jesus Christ our Lord and our Savior that ### and the man that she loves feel your presence in their lives and live according to Thy Will for them. I pray for their happiness and love for each other. I ask that you forgive all sins in their lives and you speak to their hearts. May ### feel Your Blessings and may all those around her be blessed. In Jesus Name AMEN
 
Dear ###

God will not allow you to be shaken. Believe and trust in Him that He is working all according to His plan. Trust in God.

Psalm 55:22 Give your burdens to the Lord, and He will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.

24. I have strength for every situation. Phil. 4:13 For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to include me in your prayers. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time, headaches, weakness in the limbs, but my breathing has improved, and my back pains have lessened. May all the food and supplements i take help my cells become 100% healthy. Please pray that all my...
Replies
10
Views
239
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
152
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,376
Messages
16,810,378
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom