Please continue to pray that I'll pass my math ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerusalem1

Prayer Warrior
Please continue to pray that I'll pass my math class and my final exam this Tuesday. I do have a history of test anxiety. Pray also that I will study effectively in the time I have left.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi everyone, I did a math quiz yesterday and I'm not too confident that I did well. please pray that I may still secure a math quiz mark over 85 and also please pray that the physics test won't be bad and I will have God's knowledge and perseverance during this hard time. please also pray that I...
Replies
9
Views
169
Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. I've been struggling with my mental health for the past few days. I would like to request if you guys could pray for my mental health, as my anxiety has been growing during my senior year season. As well, I have a math quiz tomorrow, and please do...
Replies
7
Views
282
Hi please pray for me to do well in my math final it's ###% of my final grade and my uni application mark so it's really important also if possible just for all exams as well 💙
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom