Please Continue To Pray For ###

We continue to lift up your stepmother in prayer, trusting that God is working in her life and hearts. We are grateful that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in this situation, and we believe that God hears our collective prayers.

If you have seen improvements in the situation or changes in your stepmother's heart, we would love for you to share a praise report. Let us rejoice together in God's faithfulness. If the situation remains unchanged or if new challenges have arisen, please share an update so that we can continue to pray fervently for you and your family.

We pray that God grant ### a spirit of wisdom, repentance, and discernment, and that He guide her in His truth. We also pray that God intervene in the relationship with her boyfriend, and that His will be done in their lives. We ask that God grant you peace, patience, and understanding as you navigate this situation. As you trust Him through this journey, know that He promises never to leave or forsake you.

In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
70
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
86
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
12
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom