Please continue to pray for ###

Dear Lord Jesus,
I pray for Your mighty hand of healing upon ###. Lord, we are believing in this divine miracle for ###, today as she listens to this healing video, in Jesus' name, we pray, to the glory of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen. THANK YOU JESUS !!

 
Dear Lord Jesus,
I pray for Your mighty hand of healing upon ###. Lord, we are believing in this divine miracle for ###, today as she listens to this healing video, in Jesus' name, we pray, to the glory of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen. THANK YOU JESUS !!

Wow.....thank you very much! I am crying now. Such a beautiful video! Thank you dear ###. Love you. God bless you and yours.
 
Wow.....thank you very much! I am crying now. Such a beautiful video! Thank you dear ###. Love you. God bless you and yours.

My ### in Christ, I hope that that video prayer will give you comfort and divine healing and always remember God's word in (1 John 5:15 - And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He hears us: and if we know that He hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him). Be blessed my ###, in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
My ### in Christ, I hope that that video prayer will give you comfort and divine healing and always remember God's word in (1 John 5:15 - And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He hears us: and if we know that He hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him). Be blessed my ###, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Thank you again! I’ve listened to it again because fear hit me again. Went on here again and saw your message. So thankful for you and this site. You be blessed to my dear ###. Have a blessed Sunday.💜
 
Thank you again! I’ve listened to it again because fear hit me again. Went on here again and saw your message. So thankful for you and this site. You be blessed to my dear ###. Have a blessed Sunday. 💜

Thank You, for your kind words, I too, am grateful for this site, may God bless You and heal You and Yours, In the name of Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
271
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
152
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom