Please continue to pray for us

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
Dear Father God

In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray you will not disappoint us.

Father God, as you know my ### has been having this medical infection for her bones for three years, Father I pray in the name of Jesus that this medication has not been a waste of time and effort.

Father, I pray this medical infection has greatly and significantly improved and strengthened all parts of the bones and joints in ###’s body.

Father, I pray the Dexa Scan that ### is receiving Wednesday 31st January will reveal miraculous results.

I pray the tests for the cancer will return as clear and negative, Amen.

I pray my eye test will reveal my eyes are even much healthier in all ways than last year, Amen.

I pray my vision has not deteriorated since last year, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Father, I pray my training tomorrow will be very interesting and the others will be really nice warm friendly gentle people and both trainings will finish much earlier than scheduled, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
316
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
166
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom