Please continue to pray for these countries and salvation

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for the furtherance of the gospel in Japan and countries and other surrounding islands. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Dear father in heaven, I pray for everyone on this site. Please hear their prayers according to your will. There are so many people struggling with different things. I pray for healing, financial blessings and peace of mind for everybody. May we find strenght and peace in you. I pray for the...
Replies
Views
this is my beloved daughter Aliya she has a cancer problem last year and the doctor said operation for her $10,000 but I thank God one day after the check up the cancer flew away with only little stones Praise the Lord am a single mother from USA been to many Countries for tour and now after my...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I lift up every nation on earth to You. May the Holy Spirit move upon our countries, our leaders, and our people, in a mighty way. “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.” ~ Matthew 5:9 Heavenly Father we pray for Your guidance, Your Peace, and Your...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ Greetings from the other side of the world with less privileges and means,but with hope and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ Thank you so much for this ministry of Prayer . Please pray for people with very very low income and lack of opportunities where young...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom