Please continue to pray for the salvation of ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimC

Humble Servant of All
Please continue to pray for the salvation of ### who I took in when he was a homeless teenager a few years ago. He knows about God, has heard the Gospel but struggles with alcohol and the lure of the world. Pray God would put a desire for a relationship with Him in ###'s heart.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to pray for my husband's salvation and full deliverance. He has backslidden into darkness for restoration in my marriage. He left me and my boys last year to pursue a single life with women, alcohol, and drugs. He met friends who are a demonic influence over his life. Because of...
Replies
11
Views
463
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
340
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
12
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom