Please Continue To Pray For The Healing Of My Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheilae

Guest
I thank all who have prayed for my relationship with my husband. I ask that you would please continue to do so as well. Things seem to be improving. I would ask that the Holy Spirit will guide him and that God gives him the knowledge to learn and know his will. He has decided to not seek a divorce at this time, which is a miracle in itself. I believe the prayers are working. Thank you all!!
 
Dear Lord, please keep working on this improved relationship. Please bless them with deep love, forgiveness, healing from hurts, joy, and peace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear God, thank you so much for your blessing. May you will continue to guide and bless this couple as they are working now for the restoration of their marriage. Give them the wisdom to take right judgement. Be in their midst as always. Grant total healing for this couple / family. In the name of Jesus, I pray, with much love and thanksgiving...Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to include me in your prayers. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time, headaches, weakness in the limbs, but my breathing has improved, and my back pains have lessened. May all the food and supplements i take help my cells become 100% healthy. Please pray that all my...
Replies
10
Views
232
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
148
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom