Praying for you son that he gets a good offer soon. Baseball world is very hard and sometimes you need to have heart of steal, tell him to step on the diamond and shine like the diamon he is. Praying for him
Please continue to pray for my son, ###, who is devastated that his D1 commitment to baseball in college has been revoked. His confidence is at an all time low and he needs your prayers to do well in his upcoming tournaments, especially ### and ###. Pray for him to play so well that he is given...
Please continue to pray for my son, ###, who is devastated that his D1 commitment to baseball in college has been revoked. His confidence is at an all time low and he needs your prayers to do well in his upcoming tournaments, especially ### and ###. Pray for him to play so well that he is given...
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...