Please continue to pray for my mom, ...

Please continue to pray for my mom, she has dementia and is not good at all. Thank you. God bless.
My heart goes out to you and your loved ones, friend. Know that I'll be praying for your mom, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His strength. I'll also pray that He will sustain you with His strength and grant you wisdom to navigate this situation. If you feel it'll be helpful, you might want to check out this Q&A and article on Dementia. God's best to you and yours, friend.
 
My heart goes out to you and your loved ones, friend. Know that I'll be praying for your mom, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His strength. I'll also pray that He will sustain you with His strength and grant you wisdom to navigate this situation. If you feel it'll be helpful, you might want to check out this Q&A and article on Dementia. God's best to you and yours, friend.
Thank you. God bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to include me in your prayers. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time, headaches, weakness in the limbs, but my breathing has improved, and my back pains have lessened. May all the food and supplements i take help my cells become 100% healthy. Please pray that all my...
Replies
10
Views
239
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
5
Views
78
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom