Please continue to pray for my grandaughter ###...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my grandaughter. She is on her way to the emergency room. She has terrible stomach pain with diarrhea. Please Jesus please dont let this be anything serious
Replies
11
Views
239
I pray that my grandaughter will accept and embrace her God given female form. I pray that she will have an understanding and receive a miracle from God that she is perfectly made as a girl. I pray that she starts accepting her gender and dresses more femininely. I pray all confusion goes away...
Replies
10
Views
142
My great grandaughter starts school tomorrow. I am asking Jesus to please let it go well for her. She has autism and she can be very difficult. We are praying that school is going to help her
Replies
12
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom