Please continue to pray for my family, especially my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANITA

Prayer Partner
Please continue to pray for my family, especially my son ### and his upcoming marriage. The enemy is trying his best to destroy this relationship and ###. Thanks for standing in the gap with me. Thanks for all your prayers for I know that is works.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I Pray for my daughter asthma, she has irregular periods please I pray to you that her period cycles becomes normal. Help her in her difficulties. Take care of her and protect her always. Please she should get a nice stable job. Protect my husband and daughter, take care of my husband’s...
Replies
8
Views
340
Please pray for my family. Especially my ###, she has demantia, please pray that we have patience with her. And also pray for our anxiety and depression to go away and our stress. Thank you. Amen 🙏❤
Replies
8
Views
316
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom