Please continue to pray for Mr ### feeling low ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
Please continue to pray for Mr ### feeling low in a gulf of despair since recent bereavement, he needs to be comforted and led by the Lord. May I be able to share inspiring uplifting words of comfort with ###, so that his faith is strengthened and he comes out of this nervous depression phase. May I hear from him. Thanks be to God for His great mercy and compassion. Great is His faithfulness towards all of us. Praise to His Name!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father please heal my hurts my emotions am feeling pains of agony in my tummy for act of betrayal. Father so low in my spirit. I have try to live a holy faithful life but the enemy my husband my son father. Lord your says weep may endure for another but Joys comes in the morning. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
206
Please continue to include me in your prayers. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time, headaches, weakness in the limbs, but my breathing has improved, and my back pains have lessened. May all the food and supplements i take help my cells become 100% healthy. Please pray that all my...
Replies
10
Views
239
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom