PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ### HE ALREADY TOLD ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicespry@sbcglobal.net

Prayer Partner
PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ### HE ALREADY TOLD HIS COACH HE DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND THEY WILL SEND HIM HOME AND HE SAYS HE WANTS TO GO TO COMMUNITY COLLEGE BUT MOM IS AFRAID HE WILL BE WITH HIS FRIENDS THAT WANT TO DO DRUGS. PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL INVOLVED ###, MOM, AND HIS SISTER ###.....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Proverbs 22:12 : The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 22:12 emphasizes that God is actively involved in preserving truth and protecting those who walk in integrity. The phrase “the eyes of the...
Replies
10
Views
163
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
137
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! This morning in Alaska it was -11°F. In just a few moments, I will spend approximately 30 minutes reading the psalms. I have my coffee and it’s one of my favorite things to do. I read the Psalms at least once a month and sometimes twice. It’s like a...
Replies
8
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,495
Messages
16,777,582
Members
648,054
Latest member
Nlkoomere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom