Please continue to pray for a man ...

Bukisonan

Humble Servant of All
Please continue to pray for a man and his family to be born again Christians. Please pray their hearts will be drawn toward our Lord, that they will know the real Jesus, seek him, and love him forever. Thank you.
 
Please continue to pray for a man and his family to be born again Christians. Please pray their hearts will be drawn toward our Lord, that they will know the real Jesus, seek him, and love him forever. Thank you.
Amen

John 15:7 The words of our Master

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
151
PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength...
Replies
11
Views
177
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,070
Messages
16,795,191
Members
649,625
Latest member
Gweydormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom