Please continue to keep me in your ...

Relle

Prayer Warrior
Please continue to keep me in your prayers. The spiritual attacks have been less frequent and intense but I still don’t feel like my normal self. I’m still questioning myself. I don’t like these feelings at all. I almost want to cry.
 
```markdown
May God in Jesus name bless you and all those you pray for with the desires of your hearts that is the will of God for each of your lives according to God's perfect will, love, timing, and wisdom. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

:)Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me develop a close intimate loving relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me develop the habit of spending quality quiet time alone with You daily, praying, meditating on and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever prayed or thought as we seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each one of us. Thank You God. Thank You Jesus. Thank You For Loving Me. Amen.

Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


```
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I come to you in Jesus name. Pray for deliverance for me, pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for my stomach GI tract. I really need prayer for it. I had hernia surgery in ###, I might have to file...
Replies
7
Views
290
Hey, I have been finding this really hard to write, and I kind of don't even know what to ask for prayer about anymore. I have reached out to you guys many times throughout these last two years regarding a lot of changes that I've been battling. I first started by reaching out and asking for a...
Replies
11
Views
210
Please keep me in your prayers. My health is not the best & I'm scared.
Replies
7
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom