Please continue praying for my jobs and for my husband, yesterday

sengatchi M Sangma

Prayer Partner
Please continue praying for my jobs and for my husband. Yesterday, he called me up. I've tried to retain him, but he still doesn't want to come back for us. Please pray that he'll change his mind and return. We need him; my son needs him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.
Give Him this day and everything that it holds.
Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.
I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.
In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all for your Prayers in the other request. Although the biopsy did come back with cancer present, the Prayers are working. The cancer is confined to one lobe of one lung. Praise the Lord there is no spread to any other part of my body. I have spent many years abusing the temple the...
Replies
10
Views
193
Hi again, I so appreciate your continued prayers for us for a job for my husband. Some days are better than others. But I can testify of peace beyond understanding. The phone calls of dept collectors still coming. I've got no answer for them but I have the faith to know it is all going to be...
Replies
10
Views
355
Please pray for my son who faced a few setbacks lately and I am worried his friendships are leading him away from the Lord and the purpose he has been called for. He mentioned, he doesn't even like his life anymore and that made me very upset. Please Lord Jesus, intervene in his life and speak...
Replies
7
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,434
Messages
16,776,986
Members
647,985
Latest member
Khraesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom