Please Come To Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I love him so much and am so sorry. I miss him. Lead me not into temptation. Don't let him delete my number, tell him to forgive me, tell him to look for me, tell him to pursue me. Please save him for me, a miracle that he does not and will have a partner during this time we are not together. I don't want to lose him. Amen.
 
Lord We pray for ###, Your child is begging you to restore her love, Lord teach her to Love you more than any human, Lord Please help her according to your will... IN JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Dear ###

The Lord is always with us, that is His promise. Continue your prayers with the faith that He is working on your situation because sometimes when we are at our worse is when He starts showing us through our faith. So miracles are real for us. May the Lord Bless you and your family. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you and I bring my precious daughter before you she's a ###-year-old woman that's been having throughout the years liposuction several breast implants and now wants to get a nose job in June I'm believing that the spirit of God is going to convict her she is in no...
Replies
7
Views
192
Please pray that ### meet me I pray in Jesus' name Amen
Replies
8
Views
237
LIFE IN MY BLESSINGS COME DIRECTLY TO ME FREE NO WORRIES EVEN HAULED IR DROPPED OFF MYSELF MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS ARE REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING OUR NAMES GREAT WE HAVE OUR PETS WE HAVE GREAT COMMUNICATION MY GRANDBABY DOG IS HEALED NOW NO WORRIES THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom