Please can you make sure ### knows that I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kiera242
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kiera242

Guest
Please can you make sure ### knows that I love him, I'll be waiting for him when he is ready to talk. And make sure that his ### is safe.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please can you make sure my Abnormal Blood tests are not anything serious like, diabetes or cancer, but something more trivial. Amen
Replies
9
Views
617
Please pray for me as I have so much on my mind and I am facing some very serious issues all alone and I feel very anxious right now and I don't want to have any nightmares tonight either... Thank-you everyone for lifting me up in prayer and May God Bless All of You... In Jesus's Name I Pray...
Replies
10
Views
386
Please can you pray for my Son ### ### he is ### years old and going through a difficult time pray for his mental health and emotional health and physical health and spiritual health so that he can overcome his challenges thank you
Replies
5
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom