Please Bring Wisdom To ### Before It's Too Late.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tommy1373
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1373

Guest
thankyou Father for a wonderful week and seeing me through another year in my life. I know that without God nothing is possible and with God all things can be accomplished. thank you. ###
 
Heavenly Father, we thank You and praise You for ###'s testimony of thanksgiving. Thank You for the encouragement we receive from the thankful and praising hearts of Your faithful children. Bless ### with wisdom, strength and peace. Keep him and his loved ones safe in Your love. AMEN
 
I thank and praise You blessed Father for giving ### a wonderful week and seeing ### through yet another year of ### life. I ask that You would continue to bless ###. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! This morning in Alaska it was -11°F. In just a few moments, I will spend approximately 30 minutes reading the psalms. I have my coffee and it’s one of my favorite things to do. I read the Psalms at least once a month and sometimes twice. It’s like a...
Replies
8
Views
354
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
331
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom