Please Bring ### Back To Me, I Am A Better Person Because Of His Strength

  • Thread starter Thread starter saintmichael16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saintmichael16

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father,

I have endured so much pain through the years and you have blessed me in so many ways yet the blessing you brought into my life has turned away. Please give him the strength to believe in our future, to fight for what he knows is love. I have never loved the way I loved him, he brought light into my world and gave me the strength I needed to become who I am today and for that I am grateful. You meet one true love of your life and he is it, he just needs the strength to know it is him, only him today, tomorrow and forever. I beg humbly for your guidance to bring him back to me. I pray to you Lord. Amen
 
Child of God,



The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.



I have asked God to honor your prayer request by allowing God's perfect will to be done in your life and this situation... And after you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!



default_heart2.gif
Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen.





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord return and care for this person until brought home to the goodness of his heart. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I am anguished and in despair about the mistreatment that I have received at the hands of my partner who has left me. I come to you to humbly ask for your help in softening his heart towards me and helping him to understand and take responsibility for his mistakes. Please ease the pain in...
Replies
7
Views
314
Lord God, I come before you again today praying for ###. I really wanna see him again. I pray that he and I will have a chance to see each other again. I really like this person so much. Please Lord God, if this is in accordance to your most holy will then please let your will be done. I am...
Replies
8
Views
472
Lord, I want to thank you for everything. I am so blessed. I have a loving family, a warm bed, a roof over my head, food to eat, and a job. I am so so so blessed in many ways God and it’s all thanks to you. Without you Father I would have nothing. I am grateful for the opportunity to live...
Replies
6
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom