R
RAJ
Guest
Dear GOD,
From my childhood I believe in you and in your presence. From the last 2 and a half years we have been having hope and believe one day you will bless us with a child. Day by day our expectations are going down and losing our hope. God we're trying hard and now cannot see any path. I request you please stop to take our exam and fulfill our wish. Plz do something...
From my childhood I believe in you and in your presence. From the last 2 and a half years we have been having hope and believe one day you will bless us with a child. Day by day our expectations are going down and losing our hope. God we're trying hard and now cannot see any path. I request you please stop to take our exam and fulfill our wish. Plz do something...
