PLEASE BLESS THIS DAY, MAY YOU SHIELD ME AND MY ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

Servant
PLEASE BLESS THIS DAY, MAY YOU SHIELD ME AND MY FAMILY FROM ALL DANGER, HURT AND HARM, BOTH PHYSICAL AND MENTAL. AT MY JOB I ASK THAT ALL EVIL, VILE, MALICIOUS ACTS BE INSTEAD TURNED TO APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR, I ASK THAT THE EXCESSIVE WORKLOAD ALWAYS SHOVED ONTO ME BE DIVIDED INSTEAD EQUALLY AMONGST EVERYONE, MAY UPPER MANAGEMENT ACT IMMEDIATELY TO FIX AND REMOVE THIS PROBLEM, REMOVE ### FROM THIS POSITION AND BLESS ME LORD SO THAT I MAY BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE ELSE, AS I KNOW THIS IS NOT YOUR WILL FOR MY LIFE TO BE CONSTANTLY TORMENTED, IN FEAR, CRYING DAILY AND ON ANTI DEPRESSANTS, PLEASE RAISE ME UP AND OUT OF THIS LIVING HELL I AM DESPERATE FOR RELIEF, YOU ARE MY ONLY HELP, THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR DELIVERANCE, BELOVED
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please bless my career. Shield me from all trouble with your unfailing love. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
196
  • Locked
Heavenly father I ask that you shield my friend ### with your love and protection. Remove all enemies she may have from her path. Clear away anything in her life that should not be. People take advantage of her goodness. Help her to see where she doesn't and surround her with your peace always...
Replies
3
Views
95
  • Locked
Heavenly father I ask that you shield my friend ### with your love and protection. Remove all enemies she may have from her path. Clear away anything in her life that should not be. People take advantage of her goodness. Help her to see where she doesn't and surround her with your peace always...
Replies
4
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,668
Messages
16,802,016
Members
650,183
Latest member
Cleo_04

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom