Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I come to you today for a pain free all over me head to toe today at church in Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
127
Lord I need your favour, guidance, wisdom, peace, happiness and health as you know everything that is best for me in job in family and all I surrender myself in your mighty hand. Clear my confusion. Make a way and do the best as you know what is best for me. I leave every tension problems in...
Replies
9
Views
191
My most gracious Angel I trust you and keep my faith in your blessing and I believe in any situation your blessings will be with me and the tensions I am going through will be removed and I will come out with peace and joy and all tensions will be changed to a new rays of hope… I am very broken...
Replies
7
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom