Please be prayi

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwilfong1231

Prayer Warrior
Please be praying for me. I lost my part time job, today because of something stupid I did in 1996. (background check) Bad choices. This is a serious dent loss in my pay. Because I was finally getting into a position to

Start paying off some title loans and payday loans from when my check was garnished a few months ago. Please pray that I will remain grateful and thankful always for what God has given me, no matter what. :###:
 
Lord Yeshua, please help ### in their career and personal needs .. I believe and pray for this in Jesus Christ's holy name.. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning everyone. I have a praise report please. I requested prayers concerning rent arrears and was very concerned about it and how to pay it off since losing income. Well due to fraudulent reporting of rent by the landlord my rent will be dropped back to the initial badelene fo all the...
Replies
9
Views
130
A few days ago, I requested that my govt assistance funds be protected from theft. I am glad to report that everything went well, and all funds were available and I was able to pay the remaining utility bills. I still have rent debt but I'm sure that by the grace of GOD, some way, someday this...
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom