Please ask the messiah that I receive this offer at ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 771694
  • Start date Start date

D

Deleted member 771694

Guest
Please ask the messiah that I receive this offer at ###, and work really hard with outstanding achievements and get through college in the meantime with no resilients going and finishing my associates! God bless
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer that I will receive an job offer within this week or the week after next and guide me in what to say during this Friday virtual interview with ### and ### for the second interview and pray that my love life with ### will materialize to a marriage one day and Jesus will coordinate it and...
Replies
8
Views
228
Please pray that I receive a peaceful mind and that the Lord take away my depression and anxiety, and have true joy! Thank you!!
Replies
6
Views
271
Prayer warriors, please pray I receive a financial blessing as I'm taking care of and raising ### kids. Please pray I receive the money for assistance that was promised. Can you also pray I meet a great guy that I can join forces and fall in love with each other..a God fearing Christian man...
Replies
7
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,629
Messages
16,801,655
Members
650,146
Latest member
Streetorourview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom