Please also pray very hard for a dear friend ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please also pray very hard for a dear friend of mine. Thanks again. I apologize that I am still unable to stay on the site for very long. I am praying for all of you, and I love all of you. God bless -- ###.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray very hard for ### have urethral discharge itching pain swelling pls pray that ### am completely healed in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
6
Views
407
Please pray very hard for ###'s health to be healed. Thank you and may God bless you and your families with health and happiness!
Replies
7
Views
440
Pls pray very hard for me that I may be completely healed of urethral discharge and pain I have for over ### months in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
10
Views
520
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,658
Members
650,310
Latest member
Craelvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom