Please also pray for my dear, sweet ###. As ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please also pray for my dear, sweet ###. As many of you know, ### had a heart attack a while back. He is still in the hospital. It is not because of his heart. It is because his dementia is so bad. I believe tomorrow the judge is going to rule him incompetent and appoint a conservator. I am praying he will be happy when he goes to a home, that he will make friends and have a fuller life. I pray he gets put someplace very close to me so I can visit him a great deal. Amen and amen.
 
Oh Father, We bring this special request to You and we humbly lay it at Your feet asking that Your perfect will be done. We pray remembering the very stripes Christ took upon His back and the blood that He shed for our healing. We draw close to You right now knowing that all things are possible if we only believe and we believe and are fully expecting miracles to happen in Jesus Holy Name. Amen. For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38 & 39
 
Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness!

You have given me relief when I was in distress.

Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!

Psalm 4
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey Brothers and Sisters I know I just asked for prayer earlier but again I would like prayer for my brother. I have noticed there is some spirit or something that tears down his character that uses gossiping against him as almost a pass time to fill conversation I ask for your prayers to combat...
Replies
9
Views
272
Please pray for me to pay off my debts, in Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
115
Father, continue to bless him, continue to heal him physically, spiritually, emotionally, and mentally. Heal him from any past trauma, and be his wisdom and guidance when he is uncertain. Give him the strength and truth to see through the enemies tactics, and to know who he is in you. Father...
Replies
9
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom