Please All The Warriors Help Me Pray For God To Restore My ### Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, We put our marriage into Your hands, God. Help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. Lord, please restore our marriage. Can you touch soft my husband's mind and heart toward us, please.

..Harmonize our misunderstandings and show us the good in one another. In Jesus’ name, Amen. Thank you, Lord. I believe in you, Father. Love you always.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers for my marriage. Please pray that God, in His mercy and power, would save, heal, and permanently restore my marriage according to His will. Please pray that the Lord removes all temptation from both of us, guards our hearts and...
Replies
7
Views
436
Father God I come to you in Jesus name. Pray for deliverance for me 👉pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for my stomach GI tract I really need prayer for it I had hernia surgery in ###, I might have to file possible...
Replies
7
Views
289
Father God I come to you in Jesus name. Pray for deliverance for me, pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for my stomach GI tract. I really need prayer for it. I had hernia surgery in ###, I might have to file...
Replies
8
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom