abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please all pray lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benefits I have thank you lord that you my lord my god my father own all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whole world lord I need a lot bigger new home nothing is impossible for you your word says ask and I will receive I stand on your words lord I ask you please please lord bless and please multiply my finances my financial income savings now right now please ### millions millions right now please more more every day in Jesus name I ask you please lord bless me please lord to please win millions millions of pounds on the euro millions now right now please without any delay thank you lord that you have made this happen to so so so so many other people please lord bless and make it happen to me to me now please right now without any delay the blessing of the lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble no sorrow to it now without any delay the rest of my life will now be the very very best of my life in every way now in Jesus Christ name.
 
Friend, I stand in agreement and I pray with you.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless the petition before You, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen ~ Thank You for Your forgiveness + grace.
Replies
14
Views
241
Heavenly Father, I pray protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen ~ Thank You for Your forgiveness + grace.
Replies
11
Views
194
Lord tgqmj you for the money i have benifits i have savings i have thank you that your words say ask and I will i ask you lord please please bless protect multiply multiply my finances my financial income savings now rught now please in millions millions more more every day absolutely no no more...
Replies
9
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom