Please all pray lord please forgive me ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please all pray lord please forgive me for all things lord please please exceed incredibly abundantly my every single all prayers all my request all my expectations desires by always even before I ask amaze me lord enlarge my faith abundantly now thank you for money I have I declare decree my finances my financial income savings multiply in thousands right now in millions right now more more every day the blessing of the lord brings me wealth now he adds no trouble no sorrow to it now without any delay in his name I declare decree I look totally incredibly beautiful gorgeous stunning outstanding radiant amazing totally phenomenal totally magnificent totally breathtaking in every single all all every photographes all views all selfies all snap chats all watapp videos taken of me with every all all cameras all phones at all times in all places better all every top class models I will not adjure other peoples photographs my photographs will now be totally admired in every way now always I recue e all these photographs of my self I desire now in great great abundance now in his name I declare decree all the new very very best ever bee creamy dewy radiant brighting light reflecting very best ever bee foundations new tinted moisturisers lip sticks bronzers all the new very best ever cosmetics I ensure in new pump bottles new tubes at really great prices goods right now abundantly for me all places all shops all sgelfs all stores all every make up brands all every make up manufactures all every primark stores at great great prices in great abundance right now without any delay in jesus christ name I declare decree all every single all particular things products items make up cosmetics clothes streachy heavy suits best ever high neck tops dresses clothes bargins all things I am.looking for desire ho ### what they are are in all shops for me everywhere now all websites everywhere for ne now all places now always at great prices now always NY beauty is renewed restored in every way part of me alot alot alot better ever before in every way part of ne now in his christ name my youth is renewed restored in every way part of ne now I look more spit alot more than 20 years younger than what I really am in every way part of me now always I will not adjure I will now be totally admired in every way now I will not adjure iryef peoples ogotograiges my photigraiges are how totally adjusted in every asy hospital always the beauty the glory the radiance the shigina glory of the lord jests christ is apon every single part of ne incredibly now always in jesys name I declare decree I am getting alot alot alot more more beautiful geourgeous stubbubg striking soot alot younger kite raduahg sexier stronger more confident in every way more more every day in jesus christ names
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord thank You for the hope You give us all. Guide your servants to do your will and to feel Your loving hand on them. Help the writer of this prayer so You can receive the glory You so justly deserve. Thank you Lord God, Amen
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus.

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing throughout your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will overflow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
153
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless bless please please make me me please absolutely every single part of me please lord inside and out the total total total very very best ever ever model photogenic person in the whole entire world alot alot better...
Replies
11
Views
140
i dotn want to spend the res tof my life trying to be free form yants and mold and fightign wiht mym othe rnon stop i feel liek theres no hope im exhauste dhave mercy:(
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom