Anonymous
Beloved of All
Please all pray lord please enlarge my faith in you abundantly please lord exceed incredibly a my every prayer requestian expectation desire abundantly lord please take control of all every one of the make up brands company's for me make all of them produce the very best ever new particular creamy dewy radiant uplifting brighting light reflecting new foundations new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all his needs desires in new pump bottles that I put on don't want take off that I look feel totally stunning striking alot younger brighter best ever with lord please flood now all shops all make up company's with this make up now abundantly new pump p bottles great prices please do this for me now restore all every dissappointments I have ever had with the make up the past all things to me now grant me please lord the very best ever real hair piece where you can't see wire clips that us amazing so very comfortable in Jesus name.
