Please all pray lord nothing is impossible with you

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please all pray lord nothing is impossible with you I ask you please bless ### to please bring back ### all foundation right now without delay a lot greater than ever before with brighting light reflecting particulars through it in new pump bottles great prices now I pray this happens now without delay in Jesus name lord flood right now abundantly without delay every all shops all places all shelves all stores all every make up brand company manufacturers all supermarkets all ### stores with new very very best ever new creamy dewy radiant brighting light reflecting best ever new foundations new tinted monstruers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires in new pump bottles new tubesite forms at great prices that meets fits all my needs desires that I put on don't want to take off that I look feel totally stunning beautiful amazing a lot younger brighter radiant very confident with lord please all shops with thus make up on great abundance first me now without delay make all every one of the make up company's produce them in great abundance now give all of them lord by your power the very very best ever textures colour tones consistency ingridents formula for this abundantly now without delay grant me please lord the very very best ever new make up foundations tinted monstruers lip pencils lip sticks bronzer eye shadows ladies cream dark fake tan that does not go dry steach you or patchy abundantly now without delay restore all every dissappointments lord I have ever had in the past with the make up all things to me abundantly now give me incredibly amazing skill wisdom with every part of make up now in Jesus names
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please make absolutely all every single thingd products items make up tinted monstruers make up long lasting smudge proof lip.linets in all colour tines semi matt lipstick in all colour tones waterproof lasting black eye liner very gest ever thickening shampoo moose very best ever...
Replies
7
Views
132
Lord please please bless me please with the total total very very best ever healing in absolutely every single way form part of me in Jesus name the total total very very best ever ever brand new skin in every way form in Jesus name the total very very best ever eye brows in Jesus name the total...
Replies
6
Views
121
Heavenly Father nothing is impossible with you. Lord I would like specifically a request from you to open the heart of ### to be humble, forgiving. Praying that you will carry him, Lord. He needs you, Lord, for his spiritual growth. Also, Lord, I've been praying that he will reach out to me...
Replies
9
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom