abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please all pray lord I thank you for the money I have savings I have I thank you that you my life my god my father own all all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whole world lord I need a new alot alot bigger home lord I want boy new home outright with no mortgage I also want buy villa in ### lord I ask you please please multiply my finances my financial income savings in millions millions please lord right now more more everyday in jesus name bless me please lord by your power to win millions millions of pounds now please without aby delay thank you lord you have made this happen to so so so so many other people inam asking you please lord by your power in jesus name please please make it happen to me to me right now without any delay in jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
153
Lord tgqmj you for the money i have benifits i have savings i have thank you that your words say ask and I will i ask you lord please please bless protect multiply multiply my finances my financial income savings now rught now please in millions millions more more every day absolutely no no more...
Replies
9
Views
121
Lord thank you for all i have all you have given me the money benifits savings I have thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless bless totally protect multiply multiply my finances my financial income savings please please lord now right now...
Replies
8
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,345
Messages
16,798,444
Members
649,862
Latest member
Aelaerdiinmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom