Please all pray lord I ask you ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please all pray lord I ask you please bless my holiday in every way with my dad abundantly bless it to be a lot a lot better in every way than last year bless us with safe flight journey bless site so to meet so many wonderful great people a lot better than last year in Jesus name bless us both to get great room with sea view grant us awesome favour with all people please bless the weather to be really warm no clouds no thunderstorms no overcast no rain to please be totally warm sunshine the whole week we are there bless food in hotel please to be a lot better than last year and to be warm protect us from harm all evil all danger all accidents protect our luggage passports money possessions bless me please to get great tan this time to be really brown this time better than I can imagine I ask you please bless all photographs taken of me on holiday always to please turn out of me totally incredibly stunning awesome amazing totally breathtaking totally phenomenal totally magnificent in every way better than can possibly ask think imagine bless me to always forever take the most amazing photographs videos selfies and to always always please look totally stunning breathtaking totally magnificent totally phenomenal in all of them that I am totally astonished amazed in Jesus name bless me my dad to please get in so great on holiday not to argue disagree in any way lord let your love peace rule in my relationship with my dad all my relationship friendships always in Jesus name lord please bless my dad to please be a lot nicer to me in every way to compliment me a lot more and to please not run me down criticise me in any way in Jesus name bless my dad please lord to see me the way you do open my dad's eyes up to me as a real blessing light to my dad all people give me the word lord to say every time I speak give me wisdom with my words always with all things all people bless the market in Spain where I am going to have all the gucci chanel scarfs trainers all the things I desire cheap in Jesus name bless me with so much happiness joy on my holiday with my dad bless me and my dad to get the most amazing totally stunning totally magnificent photographs together as father daughter please that I am amazed in Jesus name bless me please lord to have the most amazing wonderful very very blessed holiday in Benidorm Spain with my dad better than I can possibly imagine a lot fit better than our times before keep all evil bad cunning people away from me my dad family at all times in Jesus name amaze me lord in love you lord nothing is impossible with you lord please exceed incredibly abundantly my every expectation prayers request desires now always that I am amazed in Jesus name please please build boast transform my beauty confidence faith self esteem self worth incredibly abundantly now more more every day in ask you please lord renew restore my youth in every way abundantly bless me to look a lot a lot more than 20 years younger than what I really am in every way in every part of me now always in Jesus name please give me the most amazing incredibly compliments abundantly incredibly now everywhere I go bless me lord to outshine every all girls all women every where I go now always in Jesus name lord enhance my beauty in every way I ask you please lord make me a lot a lot a lot more beautiful more gorgeous more stunning striking radiant a lot a lot younger brighter radiant in every way now more more every day lord bless your beauty your radiance your shining glory to be upon every singlevel part of me now always more more every day bless me lord to please be a lot a lot more tidy clean organised with my self my appearance my home all things now please give me lots energy motivation energy every day please lord bless me to be the women in have always always wanted to be in every way part of me and so so much more now that I am amazed in Jesus name I ask you lord bless the rest of my life to please be the very very best of my life in every way bless me to shine bright like diamonds everywhere I go abundantly incredibly in Jesus name lord realise the wealth I desire to me now in great abundance restore to me lord every singke all every hurt every pain every sadness every sorrow every all disappointments all every rejection all every criticism every all loneliness lose tears depression anxiety I have ever ever had to me in great great abundance right now open all floods gates of heaven for me in every way now lord please flood overwhelm me with your love your goodness your favour your beauty your radiance your shining glory your wisdom all my deepest deepest desires in great abundance now grant new the very very best ever health now healing in every way now skin beauty teeth smile hair hair dressers doctor dentist respect the treatment from all people every where I go always the very very best ever beauty appearance new best ever new creamy dewy radiant brighting light reflecting new foundations new tinted moisturisers cosmetics I desire in great abundance the very best ever beauty appearance ski hair nails clothes underwear night wear bargains favour wealth or riches luxury abundance boyfriend fiance husband life abundant great friends homes holidays laughter joy happiness security in every way best ever blessings in every way the best ever viper special treatment in every way in great abundance now lord please please realise all my deepest desires to me now lord overwhelm me with them all right now in great abundance enlarge increase my faith in you abundantly please grant me awesome favour with esa bless me please to get abundant increase now my esa and also my pip benefits now without delay abundantly please lord put me in support group with esa that I don't have to go for any more interviews at job centre please services I also pray I will not be asked to go from any more medicals in Jesus name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus.

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing throughout your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will overflow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
154
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord please please bless bless make me please lord absolutely every single part of me inside and out please please the total total total very very best ever ever ever model very very best ever ever photogenic person in the shole entire...
Replies
10
Views
200
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless bless please please make me me please absolutely every single part of me please the total total total very very best ever model very very very best ever model photogenic person in the whole entire world please lord in...
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom