Please agree with me that 51 year old ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
Please agree with me that ### year old ### will find some help to get the $### she needs to have all the funds to move into a room and not be out on the street. She just had a stroke and her check will cover the weekly rent. Pray that she finds a real relationship with Jesus, so she can have peace in the midst of life's turmoils.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

These workers do a great job and do everything correctly Lord please bring us strength endurance knowledge and guidance from the Holy Spirit please don’t let him falter on the job and complete this major task and paint well. Is. 54:17 Praises Jesus
Replies
8
Views
140
Lord you said ask and you will receive and that where 2 or more are gathered you hear. We come to you today to ask that the continuance is accepted and granted and courts will see the truth and give me what I ask (since it is reasonable). Thank you Lord that you are faithful to your promises and...
Replies
8
Views
143
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever! With that being said I'm waiting for the manifestation of His healing of my right eye that I was diagnosed with crvo 12 years ago and it's almost blind (there's no medical cure) however, if you agree with me that God is going to manifest my...
Replies
7
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom