Please agree with me in prayer that I will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
Please agree with me in prayer that I will have peace in this shared home. My room mate steals, lies and tries to damage my laptop.

The house mother treats me like I'm a criminal because her nephew (a pastor) is always warning her about me and telling her not to trust me. He is always trying to get me kicked out on the street with no money. He wants to be able to say God is punishing me. How many times have I been through this foolishness with corrupt pastors?

Thank you for your prayers.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I pray that God gives you peace and delivers you. You deserve better and God will give you better. In Jesus name, amen. Matthew 5:10-12

"Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. "Blessed are you when men cast insults at you, and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely, on account of Me. "Rejoice, and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

I pray that these Bible Verses about trials and tribulations were helpful and comforting to you today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you said ask and you will receive and that where 2 or more are gathered you hear. We come to you today to ask that the continuance is accepted and granted and courts will see the truth and give me what I ask (since it is reasonable). Thank you Lord that you are faithful to your promises and...
Replies
8
Views
140
These workers do a great job and do everything correctly Lord please bring us strength endurance knowledge and guidance from the Holy Spirit please don’t let him falter on the job and complete this major task and paint well. Is. 54:17 Praises Jesus
Replies
8
Views
140
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever! With that being said I'm waiting for the manifestation of His healing of my right eye that I was diagnosed with crvo 12 years ago and it's almost blind (there's no medical cure) however, if you agree with me that God is going to manifest my...
Replies
7
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,795
Messages
16,792,658
Members
649,402
Latest member
Rdoroidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom