Please Agree With Me For My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter theodore redding
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theodore redding

Guest
Please agree with me for deliverance for my ###. from evil spirits he is on drugs an has become very bitter (has been for ### plus years) he is taking me to court for complete lies, Pray that the truth come out, that God will move on him to repent, years ago he went to church but has given in to lives of the evil one, his mind is full of cruelty, some one said last nite at church he probility will kill some one the way he is, I have not asked for prayer at church yet because I did not want to take chances of him hearing something an take it wrong an come after my family, Please agree with me for deliverance for him an safety for my loved ones an everyone he comes in contact with, I have never seen anything like this an hope I never do again!! God Bless You as you Pray.. ###
 
Dear lord, be with ### & give ur divine guidance in all what is been done. break away all bitterness& bring back peace to this household by the precious blood of the Lamb, amen
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I pray that God will rescue your brother from every Satanic captivity. I pray that every veil of darkness covering your brother's spiritual and physical vision will be taken away by the Holy Hands of God in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Dear ###,

Your Father God is your strength and shelter. In Him you have your being. He sent you the Comforter to guide your ways and He reminds you of God's words and ways to you. When you are weary, tired and feel alone, lean on God's strength and mercy. When distress, confusion & pain invade your soul, it is God through the Holy Spirit that keeps you strong. Remember His ways and trust in Him. You are never alone. Your Father God said HE would NEVER leave or forsake you. Trust Him ...Dwell in the secret place of the most HIGH...HE is your refuge and strength. Le Go Let God do what ONLY He can do. My prayers are with you. In Jesus’ name, AMEN.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus touch this family and bring healing. Touch his brother and heal him from this addiction. Bring truth to the court and favor for ###, give him wisdom and love toward his brother. Lord we ask that you protect this family in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you said ask and you will receive and that where 2 or more are gathered you hear. We come to you today to ask that the continuance is accepted and granted and courts will see the truth and give me what I ask (since it is reasonable). Thank you Lord that you are faithful to your promises and...
Replies
8
Views
142
These workers do a great job and do everything correctly Lord please bring us strength endurance knowledge and guidance from the Holy Spirit please don’t let him falter on the job and complete this major task and paint well. Is. 54:17 Praises Jesus
Replies
8
Views
140
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever! With that being said I'm waiting for the manifestation of His healing of my right eye that I was diagnosed with crvo 12 years ago and it's almost blind (there's no medical cure) however, if you agree with me that God is going to manifest my...
Replies
7
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,335
Members
650,141
Latest member
Rheilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom