Please agree in prayer for my ### ...

I’m so sorry to hear about your ###’s cancer, ###, and I can understand how painful this time is for you. I just said a prayer asking God to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His peace. May He strengthen and comfort your family during this difficult time. Take comfort in God’s mercy, and remember the words of the apostle James: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up...” (James 5:15).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ###. We will have a checkup tomorrow because I noticed that one of her breasts has a lump. I hope this is not a serious illness. I am also praying for my niece ### who has a lump in her chest. I hope this is not cancer. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
245
son to be set free!!!!and my neighbor hood is full of drug addicts!!! they need salvation and complete delieverence,please help me pray
Replies
7
Views
261
Heavenly father, comfort and give strength to my daughter who is embarking on long breast cancer journey. She has a beautiful little boy and she’s quite young. Please give me the strength as her mother to help her through this challenging time and be present with your Holy Spirit amen.
Replies
13
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom