Pleas Lord Jesus Help My Situation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davscrappydoo

Servant of All
Please Lord Jesus Help My situation and let there be no Problems! Speak Peace to this that all will be all right! In Jesus Name Amen!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus help us, help ### and ### to get along, fix whatever is wrong with ###, with ###, with ### in the name of Jesus
Replies
6
Views
243
Lord God Almighty I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my situation I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind, will, emotions, marriage, family, finances, car, home Lord God please help me I'm getting tired and weary from work make a way where it seems to be no way I invite You God...
Replies
9
Views
378
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart turn everything around for my good make a way where it seems to be no way give me spiritual strength to push...
Replies
6
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,638
Messages
16,801,805
Members
650,154
Latest member
Creuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom