Play for my eyes they are itching ...

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

***Please click on the link below and pray: Prayer Changes Things***
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know why my eyes are having a lot of problems, and itching so much because they are not supposed to do that. All disease has to be kept out of my eyes in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!! I don't know where that comes from.
Replies
9
Views
97
I don't know why both eyes are itchy and cross-eyed. I don't know why it happened to them. I don't like to get it itching my eyes for no reason. I don't like to see my right eye get cross-eyed because it makes me feel so uncomfortable right now, but it wasn't supposed to get cross-eyed. God...
Replies
9
Views
146
please pray that my teeth can be treated soon, and that I can afford the fees. Also, please pray that my eyes are okay. They have been bothering me on the side with the teeth infection. Thank you for praying. In Jesus' name, amen,
Replies
21
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom