Plan and decide where to go.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

There are only two ways in which we should go. Up or down. To heaven or to hells burning fire. it is our choice to walk straight to the arms Jesus or just be lost in a dark world and end down in Ghehennah. We know for sure in this uncertain world nothing seems to be controled by anyone, but those who hold the hand of the Mastor of it all, Jesus will lead us all to His holy throne in heaven. There is no other way to find out where we are going to spend our eternal future. As for me, I shall walk with the Lord forever and ever.

Heavean awaits those who are faithful and true.
Hell awaits those who refuse to come to the Lord.
Fast and pray that we will be found faultless.
It is Jesus who will lead us all to heaven.

Amen

I am going to heaven, that is for sure. By the grace and mercy of the Lord I will be seeing Jesus face to face and hearing His voice. Well done good and faithful servant. Enter into the joy of your Lord. My heart will be full of praise, honor and glory to my dear Savior and Lord. His lovingkindness and mercy will never ever depart from those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul.

There are only two ways in which we should go. Up or down. To heaven or to hells burning fire. it is our choice to walk straight to the arms Jesus or just be lost in a dark world and end down in Ghehennah. We know for sure in this uncertain world nothing seems to be controled by anyone, but those who hold the hand of the Mastor of it all, Jesus will lead us all to His holy throne in heaven. There is no other way to find out where we are going to spend our eternal future. As for me, I shall walk with the Lord forever and ever.

Amen
Jesus said. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no one cometh to the Father but through Me. I am following Jesus all the way to His holy throne. Glory to God almighty for showing me the way in which to walk.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Amen
I have decided long ago to follow Jesus all the way to heaven. So far, He has been faithful and true to His word. He is leading me to His holy throne and I am grateful.

Similar Requests

• Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He has created everything we see. He has revealed to us wonders from heaven. He has sent His only son Jesus. He will save, help and heal those who believe. Hold on fast in your heart. The eternal truth of God. Shall be revealed to those who believe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom