Place me in ###'s heart

Avg710

Account Closed
Hello friends I am praying while people are telling ### it's too soon for us to move forward in our relationship I am praying that ### will have a deaf ear and God will change their hearts to let us live our own lives in pray that will keep me in ### heart and our relationship will continue to grow and ### will not let outside influences cloud her judgement I pray that our relationship will be even stronger in spite of the negative attitudes of some people
 
Be still and know that GOD hears our prayers even as we say them. Thank GOD for all that is good in our lives.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
11
Views
197
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
10
Views
150
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,096
Messages
16,807,193
Members
650,539
Latest member
Woongaurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom