PL pray for ### who is preparing for exam

Vennila

Prayer Partner
PL pray for my daughter who is preparing for exam PL Jesus be with her, no evil thoughts should prevail in her mind, give her good concentration she should Excel in her exam all these. Ask in Jesus name amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My niece is preparing for the MBA entrance exam. This is her 3rd attempt and she has to do well to get a good a College. I request Br. ### and Team for your special prayer support for her. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD. please pray
Replies
5
Views
492
I am a single woman waiting on the Lord to lead me to marriage to a believer man who will help me on my leading a life dedicated to the Lord. In my era of singleness, I am praying that the Lord will guard my heart and will prepare me and shape me to be the Proverb 31 woman that a Godly man will...
Replies
6
Views
251
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Matthew 25:8 – “The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse shows the response of the foolish virgins when they realize they are unprepared...
Replies
8
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom