Physical healing of myself and ###. For God to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Physical healing of myself and ###. For God to bless our engagement and future.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God’s forgiveness. I need God’s physical healing. My husband disappeared. On purpose. We hired a private investigator. I drank myself into brain damage and public humiliation. My daughters are ashamed of me. My only sibling hates me. Won’t see me. She put up surveillance cameras inside my...
Replies
7
Views
163
Please pray for me. ###. ###. My husband disappeared. On purpose. He’s with a new woman. He never loved me. My thin hair and light complexion. Grossed him out. Literally. We have two daughters. Grown. Good. Ashamed of me. My youngest is engaged. Won’t include me in the planning and events. Too...
Replies
8
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,537
Messages
16,777,847
Members
648,093
Latest member
Koistourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom