Physical healing, calmness and peace of mind

I’m praying that God will touch you with His healing hand and fill you with His comfort and peace as you trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. In ###. My husband ### disappeared. On purpose. We have two daughters. ### and ###. We hired a private investigator who found ### married and living in ###. I had to divorce him here in the ###. I loved him. So I drank so much...
Replies
6
Views
106
Please pray for me. ### (###) ###. ###. I’m ###. I have two beautiful daughters. ### and ###. I was older when I had my daughters. ### & ### so they are young women. ### is engaged. ### is studying for her license to sell homes and properties in ###. Both graduates of the University of ###. ###...
Replies
14
Views
193
Prayer for physical healing throughout my body and soul.
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom