Physical And Emotional Healing Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter MargoG
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MargoG

Guest
I am requesting prayer for healing of a physical problem. I have almost constant diarrhea causing pain and incontinence. The doctors prescribe medicine, not a cure. They say it's emotional. I am asking for a Healing and Blessing from God that whatever the cause of this problem, it be Healed and taken away from me.
 
I agree for healing in Jesus' Name. Lord, I curse these digestion and stomach problems and command them to leave this body in Jesus' name. Christ took our sicknesses on the cross so we don't have to. I praise you for your word. Amen
 
Child Of God,

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name and thank You in advance for keeping Your arms of protection around me. Protect Me Lord Jesus. Protect my mind, body, soul, and spirit. Deliver Me from every demonic spirit that is operating or trying to operate in my life. Walk me back through my past and heal and deliver me from my past. Deliver me and set me free. And after You Lord Jesus have delivered me, fill me with the fruits of the Spirit of God. Fill this temple with Your fruits Lord Jesus so that nothing can enter in or oppress me that is not of You. Fill me until I am overflowing with the fruits of Your Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Goodness, and Faith. Fill this temple, my body with Your Holiness, Kindness, Righteousness and Truth.

Deliver me from all unnatural ungodly appetites. Lord break every word curse and generational curse from four generation on down off of my life. I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, body, and spirit. Bless me with a Jesus control appetite. Lord Jesus feed my hunger for everything that is not of You with You until I am totally delivered in Christ. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

Let me walk in the freedom You have blessed me with. Teach me how to forgive and love myself. Let Peace, Love, and self forgiveness reign within the walls of my heart, my mind, and my body. Let me fill Your Love and Your forgiveness that You have for me so strongly that it will cause me to live my God given purpose. That is will cause me to walk in my God Destiny. Teach me how to fight the good fight of faith. Bless me to fulfill my God given purpose on this earth. Bless me to walk in my God Destiny. Place men, women, and children around me to encourage me, help me, and pray for me on this Christian journey to fulfill my God given purpose.

Place Your angels all around me to protect me and keep me walking in the ways of God. Let the angels that You have assigned to me protect me and fight to the finish anything that is not of You that tries to come in contact with me for any reason. Do This For Me Lord Jesus. And one more thing for now, all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, do the same for my Christian family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for your deliverance power. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It & It Is So!!!***** AMEN
 
Dear God, our Loving Father, we humbly come before you asking for blessings. Please hear the plea of a dear ###. Touch her with your powerful hand and grant her instant healing from her suffering. Restore her health once again. This we pray in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Holy Father I ask that You would heal ### of the physical problems, and make ### totally whole in body in every way. This I ask in the name of Jesus.

Amen,

1st. Peter 2:24

Isaiah 53:5
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God. Desperately. My husband, ###, ghosted us. Me ### and our two daughters. ### and ###. Grown. Good. I was a complete fool. I drank alcohol to mask my pain. I was fired. Worked there over ### years. Escorted out of the building by armed male security guards. Couldn’t take anything with...
Replies
7
Views
191
Pray for me. ###. ###. My daughters. ### and ###. My sister ###. ### Hates me. I drank too much alcohol after my husband ghosted us. Married his girlfriend in ###. I drank alcohol. Too much. Humiliating myself and my family. I mean bad. My daughters are ashamed of me. My sister hates me. I’m...
Replies
9
Views
444
Lord Jesus please heal ### whatever pain she is feeling inside her. May your healing hands touch her. Please take away her anxiety and depression she was a mild stroke survivor. I praise and honor you Lord for healing her from that. Today I ask for your help again about her well being. May you...
Replies
12
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,118
Messages
16,796,096
Members
649,659
Latest member
Foannira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom