Petitions, Thanks for All in Authority, Overturn Abortion & Terrorism, Bless Education, Religious Liberty, Christian Leaders, Jerusalem, Persecuted...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Intercessor

Beloved of All
“First of all, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions & thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings & all who are in authority, so we may lead a peaceful life in all godliness and dignity. This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and come to the knowledge of the Truth” (1 Tim 2:1-4).
We ask for President Trump, his staff and campaign managers to be filled with wisdom, guidance, direction & protection. Grant V.P. Pence, William Barr, Mike Pompeo, Ben Carson, Kayleigh Mcenany, Jerome Adams, Alex Azar, Steve Mnuchin, General Milley, & Mark Esper & the entire staff & families love, unity, wisdom, faith & protection. Save any unsaved & keep them holy. happy, humble & healthy. Give The President, his staff, attorneys & their families wisdom, humility and good fruit in their statements, reactions and social media communications. Grant the their tongues to be as choice silver (Prov 10:20, Luke 21:15). Grant them favor as a shield (Ps 5:12). Keep the president from evil (Matt 6:13, John 17:15, 2 Thes 3:1-3), as well as his Cabinet, in Jesus' Name.
Thank You for President Trump and his staff: Vice President Pence, Attorney General Barr, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Benjamin S. Carson, Sr., Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany, The White House Staff, Cabinet and all in others in Washington DC. Give them all protection, discernment, strength, peace and rest. Restore the honor of Michael Flynn who was not dealt with justly and thank you the charges were dropped. Give him his home back and restore his life. Restore our agencies to the constitutional ideals on which were were and are founded as a nation under God with liberty and other unalienable rights.
Keep the protests peaceful and bless the move of God for revival and unity — whereas we acknowledge the evil of racism and understand that both Jesus and Paul understood racism well that they taught in Christ there is one new man and that The Kingdom is made up of unity with diversity, as is The Trinity -- on earth as is in heaven -- we also resist rebellion and the originator of anarchy himself (the first rebellion where an angel tried to usurp Your throne, which did not happen, though a rouge angelic nation was established, temporarily -- we look forward to the establishment of The King who will reign wisely, justly and judge indiscriminately, will usher in 1000 years of literal peace and ask for that peace to reign now, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be -- world without end, amen, amen). Let mercy and truth dwell as the foundational pillars of society and let government by the people for the people not perish from the earth but thrive and be an example to other nations of how diversity can still maintain the tenant of unity -- rather than being divided, that the nation aligned can not only stand but flourish under godliness.
We ask for godly reforms — help protesters have their hearts positioned before God to humbly petition, not overthrow government — let police be encouraged, strengthened and kept safe to protect and serve. Prevent any provocations and give police patience with crowds. Let crowds "peacefully assemble" and "peacefully petition," respect authority and move peaceably if requested by government officials or law enforcement. Help us know the basics of right and wrong, have humility, discernment and pray Your Kingdom come and will be done -- in the spirit of Rev Dr Martin Luther King.
Bless and keep Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue, Attorney General William Barr, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Gina Haspel, Secretary of Commerce Wilbur L. Ross, Jr., Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, Secretary of Education Elisabeth Prince DeVos, Secretary of Energy Dan Brouillette, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency Andrew Wheeler, Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar, Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Chad Wolf, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Benjamin S. Carson, Sr., Secretary of the Interior David Bernhardt, Secretary of Labor Eugene Scalia, Acting Director of the Office of Management and Budget Russ Vought, Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, Administrator of the Small Business Administration Jovita Carranza, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Secretary of Transportation Elaine L. Chao, Secretary of the Treasury Steven T. Mnuchin, U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer, Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert Wilkie, Vice President Michael R. Pence, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows.
Be with Alex Azar, Jay Sekulow, Ben Carson, Mark Meadows, Kellyanne Conway, General Milley, Brad Parscale, Jared Kushner, Rudy Guliani, Pam Bondi, Mary Elizabeth Taylor, General Naskone, Admiral Jackson, Robert O'Brien, Hogan Gidley, Dan Scavino, Anna Lloyd, Kristen Nevins, Brooke Robbins, Peter Navarro, Larry Kudlow, Jerome Adams, Paula White, Alex Azar, Alyssa Farah, Stephen Miller, Timothy Pataki, Deborah Birx,, Dr Fauci, Dr Redfield, Christopher Wray, Pete Gaynor, Jason Greenblatt, Stephanie Grisham and every other person in Active Service under in The Executive Branch. Bless and protect every one of their family members, friends, counselors, supporters, pastors & advisors to do justly, love mercy and walk humbly with God (Micah 6:8). Strengthen them to be unified, have vision, discernment, Biblical understanding, prophecy by The Holy Spirit and saving faith in Jesus Christ.
Thank You for discernment and understanding. Thank You for Kings and those in authority — for exposing the lies and coverups of the World Health Organization, Communist China and their attempt to reduce the world’s population of old people before they take it over (by the west continuing to sleep as they break treaty after treaty as Hitler did in the 1930s after the world economy was hurt in 1929) and hurt the world economy in 2020 through the virus for the same end. We ask for the Chinese Christians to be protected and given grace to pray, study, fellowship, intercede and evangelize. Save the leaders of Communist China and grant them repentance and salvation through Jesus Christ, and let them assist the peace of the world rather than threaten it. We ask for Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, South Korea, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Burma, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan, as well as Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Russia and North Korea to be kept from evil. Protect Australia and The Philippines as well from Chinese aggression & persecution and help their Christians to pray and study the Word, fellowship and intercede for their nations and the world.
Thank You for The role of The United States in helping to save the World in WW1 and WW2 (England, France, Belgium, Holland, Egypt, etc). Thank You that South Korea is free to this day and that Israel is a nation — all by the grace You supplied the world through our country. Thank You we did not keep Japan after WW2, but rebuild it for them after they attacked Pearl Harbor while most Americans were in church on a Sunday morning in December of 1941 and are now our allies. Save the Japanese and protect them mightily as we have also positioned ourselves to do. Bring the believers in the countries above and Australia back to You and bring the U.S. back to You, forgive our sin and heal our land, we are a mix, but we plead Your blood in Jesus’ Name
Forgive us for removing prayer and Bible from Public Schools in 1962 & 1963. This announced we as a nation do not fear You any longer nor do we need to seek Your blessing and protection. We were so wrong. We have backslidden since then tremendously, then legalized abortion in 1973, the shedding of innocent blood, to which You are in direct opposition, “There are six things which the LORD hates, Yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, And hands that shed innocent blood” (Prov 6:16-17).
“Surely this happened to Judah at the LORD’s command, to remove them from His presence because of the sins of Manasseh and all that he had done, and for the innocent blood that Manasseh shed: for he filled Jerusalem with innocent blood. which the LORD would not pardon” (2 Kings 24:3-4). We see this is something You have never made statements so strongly against — it is shocking, sobering and sounds an alarm in my soul — I think we need to confess such an heinous atrocity which we confess as gross sin, pray about and resist daily.
The world aborts 66,000+ babies daily — it took three months and 12 days to COVID-19 Coronavirus had been on our soil to reach that number of babies aborted daily — just let that sink in — all the people who died in NY, NJ, LA, Washington State, California and every other state and territory just in the U.S. alone equals the amount of Babies aborted daily worldwide — does your political loyalty further that or want to end it? Jesus, we plead the blood of Jesus over our sins and the sins of our nation — forgive us for furthering abortion throughout the world, end our involvement with the W.H.O. — end abortion and send revival to America. Strengthen our Christian leaders and protect us from the evil one (Matt 6:13, John 17:15, 2 Thes 3:2-3). Let the True Word of God and good teaching spread (2 Thes 3:1). May there be more outrage over 66,000 babies that are executed in what should be the safest place on earth than other civic issues that pale in significance to this the greatest of evils on the planet, Ex 20:13.
Father, give President Trump wisdom, guidance, direction & protection. Grant V.P. Pence counsel & the entire Staff & their families love, unity, wisdom, faith & protection. Save any unsaved & keep them pure, humble & holy. Give The President, his staff, attorneys & family members wisdom, confidence & humility in their statements, tweets & reactions. Grant them “a tongue and wisdom which none of their adversaries can gainsay nor resist” (Luke 21:15)
Help Vice President Pence in every way. Thank You for abundant medical supplies, grant virus testing kits and truth and discernment for the CDC. Help everyone get the facts straight and use this to bring people into the True Ark, Jesus Christ, our One True Hope — give people common sense how to vote and practice personal hygiene. Bless the advancement of medicine, therapies, vaccines, medical supply companies, scientists and biotech companies, diagnostic test companies and have mercy on us, our family members, churches, friends, cities, states, country and the whole world (John 3:16).
We ask also for guidance, wisdom and direction for Congress & The Supreme Court Justices. We request godly Representatives in both houses of Congress and in The Supreme Court. May they keep to The Constitution & have the best interests of The U.S. in mind. Protect them, save any unsaved & lead them and their families in paths of righteousness for Your Name’s sake. Be with the Senate and let the House come back to work.
Guide our Military Commanders, Intelligence, Lieutenants & Soldiers in active, reserve and retired status, as well as The National Guard. Protect each life & grant them successful strategies. Restore our Forces fully & protect each man & woman. Call chaplains that are grounded in the authority of Scripture and have Truth from The Bible, Preach Salvation & Holiness & Open Doors that no one can shut (Rev 3:7). Bless the supply companies and military technology cloud being built — Lead all of them (and their families) not into temptation but deliver then all from evil (Matt 6:13).
We thank You for Law Enforcement, Federal, State & Local Police. Grant them salvation, protection, insight & integrity. We specifically ask for citizens to “give honor to whom honor is due” (Rom 13:7), and for local governments to not let people prone to violent crime free. Let the police reforms go forward that help accountability, and have Law Enforcement a place for godliness. Grant repentance, salvation and dignity, and the respect the job deserves. Protect police officers and their families.
Mobilize voter registration and let no evil attempt to defer it. Place basic laws for screening & prevent any underhandedness or manipulation of votes. Strengthen the righteous & let people follow God’s laws when voting & not lean on their own understanding (Prov 3:5-6).
Make America (and thus the world) a safe place for Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Godliness. End Abortion & Euthanasia, Return The Bible, The Ten Commandments and The Lord’s Prayer to public schools and keep it there & Allow Free Speech & Freedom of Religion to prosper. Let our students and citizens read & understand The Constitution and learn the historical framework and history of how and why it was penned and why it is attacked by the devil through paid campaigns from foreign countries and the discernment to see it trying to be eroded through media and some of those in government and why The President was elected at this point in history to stop it being eroded and show how it is used.
We ask You bless Israel with knowledge of Their Messiah. We pray for the Peace of Jerusalem (Ps 122:6). Let Israeli Gov’t, Military, Intelligence & Law Enforcement have revelation, unity, insight and protection (Ps 91:11-12).
Prevent Terroristic Attacks (personal, cyber & theft of intellectual property) and Hate Crimes in the U.S. & Worldwide. May it be like Elisha in the days of old who knew the enemies plans & strategies prior to their occurrences (2 Kings 6:12).
Father, I ask You to strengthen, direct, protect and encourage those in Christian Authority as Well — keep them Scripturally sound and give them time alone with You in prayer & The Word. Bless their families & flocks & give them open doors and boldness to pray, preach & prophesy. Let the Word spread rapidly, protect them from evil people and ultimately the evil one (2 Thes 3:1-3). The sum of Your Word is Truth, every one of Your righteous laws endures forever (Ps 119:160). All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, reproof and training in righteousness (2 Tim 3:16). Man lives by every Word that has proceeded forth from the mouth of God (Deut 8:3, Matt 4:4, Luke 4:4).
Help Missionaries Fulfill The Great Commission & Bring Relief to The Persecuted Church Worldwide. Release the imprisoned, protect & strengthen the persecuted around the world as You Released Israel from Egypt, rescued Lot from the Kings, Released Daniel from the Lion’s Den, used Esther to protect Israel of Genocide and ruined Haman’s Plot, Released Peter & John from Jail, Released Peter again, Released Paul and Silas in Philippi and have done so countless other times in history from the first generation of believers til the present.
“Remember those in prison, as if you were there yourself. Remember also those being mistreated, as if you felt their pain in your own bodies” (Hebrews‬ ‭13:3).
Let it be know Jesus Christ binds evil, looses righteousness & agrees for this to come to pass, knowing effective, frvent prayer of the righteous by the gift of faith credited to honoring Jesus as the Messiah accomplishes much, in Jesus’ Name (Matt 18:18-19, Mark 11:24, John 14:13-14, Rom 3:21-23, Jam 5:16).
“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.‭” (2 Chronicles‬ ‭7:14‬).
Father, we repent for lack of prayer for government and ask You make "Your House a House of Prayer for All Nations," including and starting with our own (Isaiah 56:7).
“First of all, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions & thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings & all who are in authority, so we may lead a peaceful life in all godliness and dignity” (1 Tim 2:1-2).

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

God I Ask You For Help To Return My Nation Under God. I Completed Your Request To Fulfill Isaiah 42 To Bring Justice To All The Nations. It Has Been A Turbulent Journey Facing Opposition From The Great Men Of Renown Only, Genesis 6-7-8., I Am Now Pushing My U.S. Constitution As Full Government &...
Replies
Views
Father God I ask You to bless good government (1 Timothy 2:1-3), raise up strong leaders, put down corrupt ones (Ps 75:6-7). I ask for healthy alliances between the allies of the free world (Israel, Philippines, U.S., Japan, Australia, South Korea, India). Strengthen us to pray for pastors...
Replies
Views
  • Article
138,186Signatures Help us reach 150,000! 512 people signed today Something MAJOR just happened, and things are moving fast and furious. A federal court struck down FDA approval of the abortion pill – which kills more babies than any other type of abortion. Why? Because, as we argued in our...
Replies
Views
prayers for Nigeria -Download the Prayer Force Alert April 1-7 | Please protect every Christian across the country. Lord, as so many innocent lives have been taken, we humbly ask You to be the refuge of Your people. Place a hedge of protection over them. “...He is my refuge and my fortress, my...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom